FCP HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Flash Light Drags Video's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

what no vette- lol
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Thats what I was thinking when i watched this. WTF.. where's Dave?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

There was a chance for rain....so no DRod!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

I got caught in the rain Friday coming from the track. 35mph on the interstate and still slidding was not fun. Not doing that again. There was a big system headed right for waynesburg so I decided not to go. However, it never rained a drop there.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
88camaro
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

D-Rod wrote:
I got caught in the rain Friday coming from the track. 35mph on the interstate and still slidding was not fun. Not doing that again. There was a big system headed right for waynesburg so I decided not to go. However, it never rained a drop there.

how did you do racin friday?
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm

88camaro wrote:
D-Rod wrote:
I got caught in the rain Friday coming from the track. 35mph on the interstate and still slidding was not fun. Not doing that again. There was a big system headed right for waynesburg so I decided not to go. However, it never rained a drop there.

how did you do racin friday?

Handful of 11.1's. My 60' was horrible all day. Had one 1.77 but got a little sideways in second and had to lift.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
levilz
Member
Member



PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 am

A $30 fix killed my day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.team217.net
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am

levilz wrote:
A $30 fix killed my day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could be worse.......A $2K fix killed my day at PRP last week. lol


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

^What you talking about willis?
Back to top Go down
levilz
Member
Member



PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

D-Rod wrote:
levilz wrote:
A $30 fix killed my day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could be worse.......A $2K fix killed my day at PRP last week. lol

Yeah, if mine was $2k, I would have said the hell with it and put a for sale sign on the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team217.net
levilz
Member
Member



PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

jolly roger wrote:
^What you talking about willis?

My 3rd gear solenoid took a poop, so now it feels like the tranny is out every time i shift from 2nd to 3rd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team217.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flash Light Drags Video's   

Back to top Go down
 
Flash Light Drags Video's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Epic Infinity Light wind kite
» Brake Light Attention Module Flasher (adjustable)
» Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher
» My FI Light came on
» AdMore Lighting Video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Racing-
Jump to: