Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scoobys lgt build thread..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skinner
Skinner

scoobys lgt build thread.. Empty
PostSubject: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am

well heres some pictures from pulling the motor and just or the car in general..

preparing for a restful sleep....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in the operating room

2 hours and 12 beers later...MOTORS OUT!

ready for another looong night

now some funny/ edited pics

lol love my gf! even she likes to get dirty.
lol driiiirrty

painted grill by yours truly

painted interior to match and a cobb shift knob
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 am

couple more pics

my house is divided... lol

lol she looks so small in my living room!
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 am

awesome- thanks for sharing... keep up the good work

we won't hold it against her that she cheers for the wrong team
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am

Marshall?!?!? lol, oh well.... keep up the good work man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:07 am

thx man! and yeah ill get her on the dark side someday. :darthvader:
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am

Good luck with the swap buddy.

PS: My girlfreind likes to get dirty too...... :batman:
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 pm

i filed the swap under file 13.. lol im getting a used motor in it and trading for something newer and faster :coool:
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Did you decide what the next car will be yet?
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Did you decide what the next car will be yet?

info. please
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:12 pm

lol youll see it when i start a new build thread :wink6:
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

so ive decided to keep the car and just ordered an IPD TMIC should be here next week! pics as soon as it gets here!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Sounds good, whats all the initials mean? Im not a car guy, I just like being around them :llooll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm

well....shes dead.... RIP leggy :confused4:
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Bummer man, I started a thread on here about it dieing. So tell us, what happened in your words.
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
Bummer man, I started a thread on here about it dieing. So tell us, what happened in your words.
link to the thread please? and name change to just scooby?

well i was on my way to work friday morning and the car began to shudder as if to lose power. so i pulled over to check it out and it started to act fine. i was late for work anyway so i turned around to get back on the interstate, but as soon as i hit 2nd gear ....BOOM! a fireball rocketed out of my hood scoop, so i quickly pulled over to put it out and as soon as i opened the hood BOOM! it flashed in my face and i dropped the hood shut... at that point i stepped back, swallowed the lump im my throat, took a deep breath and called 911. i then collapsed to the ground and cried till my gf showed up. i stood up shaked it off and waited for the fire truck in her arms...

i never thought i would ever be in this situation in my entire life. you never understand how the death of a machine can make you feel like you just lost your child.... ive put countless hours of blood sweat and tears into that car as well as sleepless nights thinking about what to do next.... that car was my life for the last 2 years that i owned it and i pray that NOBODY ever has to go through what i have over the last few days.. ill never get the time, money, and memories that i have had in that car back but its taken as a lesson in life and test of will power.... stay tuned to my new thread on my 3.0R... legacys4life! i will not be broken.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Im just glad you are okay. You can always get another ride, we can't get another Scooby3.0R
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:00 pm

make that my new name please? scooby3.0R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:04 am

any idea on why it did that? and it sucks to see it go man the car was very clean.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

Done

Remember to login with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scoobys lgt build thread..   scoobys lgt build thread.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scoobys lgt build thread..
Page 1 of 1