Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroGirl92

Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build Empty
PostSubject: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Well I am finally going to start building my car! After getting to hang out with people it got me really excited about finally starting on my car!

Round One:
I called and talked to my uncle today (who owns Jacks Muffler) and we are going to start (hopefully install) tomorrow my custom cold air intake system and start mapping out my new exhaust system.

Maybe Cameron will start pricing me my turbo and get that installed soon
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm

good luck with the build... gonna be a sweet ride when done...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Here are some up to date pics (sorry the car is dirty)
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Here are some up to date pics (sorry the car is dirty)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Good luck with the build! Keep us updated
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
Good luck with the build! Keep us updated
thanks i will need it lol
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 am

That's my favorite year wrx they look the best I think, goodluck with it.
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks Everyone!
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

well my uncle and i decided that instead of doing the intake today, we will just put in a K&N filter and we ordered the muffler to open the whole exhaust up. It should be in in a couple of days and then we are going to do the exhaust system, i can wait to see what it does for the car, then i havent decided what to do next
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 am

PyroGirl92 wrote:
well my uncle and i decided that instead of doing the intake today, we will just put in a K&N filter and we ordered the muffler to open the whole exhaust up. It should be in in a couple of days and then we are going to do the exhaust system, i can wait to see what it does for the car, then i havent decided what to do next

alwys gotta start somewhere...
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

got news today that my muffler has arrived and will be getting the exhaust done tomorrow! will try and get pics
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

sweeeet! and sense you are getting that done at Jack's.... and that's in motown.. I can expect to see you guys so that I can get a listen to this new exhaust?!?!?! lol 😀
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
sweeeet! and sense you are getting that done at Jack's.... and that's in motown.. I can expect to see you guys so that I can get a listen to this new exhaust?!?!?! lol 😀
lol i will be around, not sure what time you get off or we can meet somewhere. im getting it done at 4:30, and wasting some time till kurt gets off so we can take the mazda in the shop. my exhaust is not going to sound like the sti and wrx ones, its going to be louder than my old one but a quite flow to help for a sleeper car. i do need to come see you, im thinking of switching rims but not 100% sure yet what im going to do.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

well, depends on the 4pm rush.. most days i'm out of there between 530 and 6pm
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
well, depends on the 4pm rush.. most days i'm out of there between 530 and 6pm
i should be out of there by 5, it doesn't take him long once he gets started so i will swing up and see ya
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 pm

sounds pretty good! looking forward to watching your build
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks I think I am finally getting use to the sound finally it deff. Has some more get-up and go!
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

PyroGirl92 wrote:
Thanks I think I am finally getting use to the sound finally it deff. Has some more get-up and go!

can't ask for anything more than... seems like a good start...
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

thewrightcamaro wrote:
PyroGirl92 wrote:

can't ask for anything more than... seems like a good start...
yeah im trying to figure out what else i can
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 pm

no video or pics?
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl92

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

I got pics with photobucket down I. Don't know another way to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build   Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrogirl92's Impreza RS Build
Page 1 of 1