Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need good graffiti artist!

Go down 
+3
MotownG5
Blacked Out
Skinner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skinner
Skinner

need good graffiti artist! Empty
PostSubject: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm

ok soo i need someone who does really nice graffiti with rattle can paint...
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

thats feakin awesome :3d:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

WOW! Find out where these guys are and send your car to them. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 pm

no kidding. that would be a true neck breaker going down the street
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm

D-Rod wrote:
WOW! Find out where these guys are and send your car to them. Unbelievable.

Cali :dohh:
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 pm

thats some talent right there! you getting a new car or keeping the lgt?
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Gixxer wrote:
thats some talent right there! you getting a new car or keeping the lgt?
im keeping it.. lol i got a 97 lgt for a dd that im gonna graffiti.. lol i likr the ABP color of my turbo gt too much.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 pm

I just saw this thread on a different site. The responses there are why this forum is pretty much the only one I use anymore.

I know this is off subject but I hope the attitude of this forum stays the same as this forum grows over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 pm

D-Rod wrote:
I just saw this thread on a different site. The responses there are why this forum is pretty much the only one I use anymore.

I know this is off subject but I hope the attitude of this forum stays the same as this forum grows over the summer.
:aggreed:
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Not everyone is going to agree on everything, but thats not even the problem. People have to act like a D$ck instead of just disagreeing.

Anyways, if you cant find a good grafitti artist around here I can get you in contact with a guy that can do a vinal wrap on the hood or the entire car. I have seen some of his work and its awesome. If the paint ever gets in bad shape on my car it is going to get a bad ass wrap.
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 am

There is a guy named, Justin that has a tattoo shop in H-town, Epicenter. I think it is on 6th ave???He is a talented guy! He has done alot of airbrushing for me. A few years ago I talked to him about taggin my truck and he was down for it. He also did the No Limitz building in Nitro all with spray paint (The owners wanted him to do it! haha)
Back to top Go down
SolSister
ScottHofferPhotography's Wife
SolSister

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 am

D-Rod wrote:

Trust me, there will be no bullshit here! Not exactly sure who you are talking about, but I have a pretty good guess. :roll4:
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 am

scooby05lgt wrote:
im keeping it.. lol i got a 97 lgt for a dd that im gonna graffiti.. lol i likr the ABP color of my turbo gt too much.

awesome! you coming to the subaru meet?
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Gixxer wrote:
scooby05lgt wrote:

awesome! you coming to the subaru meet?
when is it again?

april 9th!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need good graffiti artist!   need good graffiti artist! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need good graffiti artist!
Page 1 of 1